on the ride
Every aspect of the ride is covered in your registration fee, except your bar bill!
Take advantage of our Early Bird Discount before 29 February 2020
£249 Deposit + £700 Remaining Balance payment due 30 June 2020
After 29 February 2020 Standard Entry Fee Applies
£299 Deposit + £700 Remaining Balance payment due 30 June 2020
Entry Fee Includes:
- All meals, drinks and snacks throughout the ride (with the exception of the meals on your final day in Paris before travelling home)
- Four nights’ accommodation including the final night in Paris (shared room, unless a Single Room Supplement is purchase when registering)
- All travel and transfers on the ride, including bike transport and return Eurostar ticket to St. Pancras (except transfer from Paris hotel to Gare du Nord)
- Full support crew (motorcycle outriders, mechanical support, Ride Captains and sports physios)
- Branded high performance kit (four cycling jerseys that you’ll receive in the mail a few weeks before the ride)
- Day bag for your essential items that will be available at each stop in France
- Celebratory dinner in Paris
Each rider commits to raising a minimum of £1,500 (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship for Myeloma UK.
FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, AWESOME. A RIDE NEVER TO FORGET. NEAREST MERE AMATEURS WILL GET TO A PRO RIDE. AMAZING PEOPLE FOR AN AMAZING CAUSE.”Mark Lemon, 2017 Rider
Places for this exclusive ride are limited.