on the ride
Every aspect of the ride is covered in your registration fee, except your bar bill!
Places for this exclusive ride are limited and each place on the ride has a registration fee of £949, which includes:
- All meals and high performance energy drinks and bars throughout the ride
- Four nights’ accommodation including the final night at a luxury hotel in Paris (shared room unless single room supplement is paid)
- All travel and transfers on the ride, including bike transport and return Eurostar ticket to St. Pancras (except transfer from Paris hotel to Gare du Nord)
- Full support crew (motorcycle outriders, mechanical support, Ride Captains and sports physios)
- Branded high performance kit (four cycling jerseys and two pairs of bib shorts that you’ll receive a few weeks before the ride)
- Day bag for your essential items that will be available at each stop in France
- Drinks reception and celebratory gala dinner in the heart of Paris
- Access to professional photos and videos from the ride
Each rider commits to raising a minimum of £1,500 (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship for Myeloma UK, as the registration fee only covers the cost of the ride.
We understand that the £949 entry fee can feel like a lot of money, so it’s possible to pay a deposit of £249 to secure your place today and then pay the remaining £700 by Friday 31 March 2017.
I’ve cycled for 25 years, but this was the best cycling experience of my life!”2016 Rider
Places for this exclusive ride are limited.