on the ride
Every aspect of the ride is covered in your registration fee, except your bar bill!
Places for this exclusive ride are limited and each place on the ride has an entry fee of £949, which includes:
- All meals, drinks and snacks throughout the ride (with the exception of the dinner on the ferry to Calais, and meals on your final day in Paris before travelling home)
- Four nights’ accommodation including the final night in Paris (shared room, or contact us for single room information)
- All travel and transfers on the ride, including bike transport and return Eurostar ticket to St. Pancras (except transfer from Paris hotel to Gare du Nord)
- Full support crew (motorcycle outriders, mechanical support, Ride Captains and sports physios)
- Branded high performance kit (four cycling jerseys that you’ll receive a few weeks before the ride)
- Day bag for your essential items that will be available at each stop in France
- Celebratory dinner in the heart of Paris
Each rider commits to raising a minimum of £1,500 (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship for Myeloma UK.
FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, AWESOME. A RIDE NEVER TO FORGET. NEAREST MERE AMATEURS WILL GET TO A PRO RIDE. AMAZING PEOPLE FOR AN AMAZING CAUSE.”Mark Lemon, 2017 Rider
Places for this exclusive ride are limited.